Christmas Function Menu at Artisan Wines
$46 per head
- Ponzu Marinated and Grilled Salmon with Mussel Sushi and Wasabe
- Pork Fillet Roulade, wrapped in Bacon with Apple Cider Relish
- Plum and Sweet Chilli BBQ Grilled Half Chicken
- Champagne Ham with Lemon Caper Sauce and Ham & Olive Empanadas
- Masterstock Braised and Grilled Beef with Marbled Egg and Caramel
- Spring Vegetable Terrine
Salad Bar (Choice of 4)
- Carrot Spaghetti and Noodles with Coriander, Green Chilli and Lemon
- Asparagus, Beans, Eggs and Lemon Mayonnaise
- Roasted Beetroot, Onions and Garlic with Apple Vincotto Dressing
- New Potatoes with Gherkins, Green Peppercorns, Spring Onions, Rocket
and Kiwiana Mayonnaise
- Fresh Green Salad with Tomatoes and Roasted Shallots
- Christmas Ice Cream Gateau
- Mini Fruit Puddings with Vanilla Custard
- Brandy Snap Discs with Cream and Seasonal Fruit
Selected Teas & Coffee
One account per table, thank you.
Every Saturday morning between 9 am and 11.30 am breakfast will be available at Artisan....enjoy it either before or after your Oratia Farmers Market shopping.
Time to make room in the cellar, so we are selling these two wines at unbelievable prices... $19.99/bottle. If you want a case price, email us at email@example.com or phone 09 838 7979.
16 June - Emporium (Latin & Mediterranean Market) 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
18 August - Emporium (Latin & Mediterranean Market) 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
20 October - Emporium (Latin & Mediterranean Market) 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
17 November - Emporium (Latin & Mediterranean Market) 10.30 am to 2.30 pm
15 December - Emporium (Latin & Mediterranean Market) 10.30 am to 2.30 pmView details
Thank you to everyone who visited us on Friday nights over the past year. Now that day light saving has finished, we will not be open on Friday evenings until Spring 2013. However, we are here Tuesday through to Sunday during Autumn and Winter for you to enjoy lunch, a platter, a glass of wine or just pick up a wine to take home.
"We needed a space to complete a planning session. We chose Artisan Wines, a peaceful and quiet environment... perfect for our team of eight people. We took breaks when we needed, enjoyed fine food with some special homemade treats, great coffee and at the end of our day if we wanted a wine. A great affordable off site venue."
Barbara Williams, CEO Hospice, West Auckland